Saturday 20 December 2008

Gili Air

K and I have been having a great time doing very little on this small island...no roads, no cars, no motorbikes, no noise. I have been spending my time making things out of old crap I have found on the beach. There is hardly anyone here and is very sleepy. We have a hut on the beach, with a little veranda and a day bed...only cold, salt water showers...you can't complain for 4.50 a night. Off the booze for a few days...will have a beer on Christmas eve on the beach.
Will try and post some photos in the next few days. I am even too lazy to take any!

By the way Ian...you have just lost the game!

J

2 comments:

Wyn and John Farrell said...

We will now call you Swiss Family Wooldridge
Did you find any FEDEX packages?
It has always been one of John's big ambitions, to be a beach bum. He is very jealous!
Don't know how you will be when you get back to civilisation

Please post pictures of U & K and the hut, beach, day bed,etc, so I can see how to live for £4.50. per day.
Love always
Mom XX

Unknown said...

I have just lost the game